Monday, June 8, 2009

Matt and Med school

On a postive and exciting note we found out on thursday we may not have to eat ramon and tuna fish for 4 years in NYC. I was working on my research project presentation when Matt came up to me looking like someone had died! He very solemly asked me what I was doing and I told him nothing that couldnt wait. He told me he had just recieved his financial aid package from Cornell. We had both been braced for the worst due to several circumstance that arose this year, we totally expected to recieve less than last year. To both of our surprises he got about double! We are so fortunate and this will allow us to live with a little bit less of a financial crunch.. especially with the economy the way it is right now! So of course we had to celebrate and since our resources are limited here we walked down the Hill and got some pizza and Matt a beer! Sadly even if the situation was different I have a feeling thats exactly what he would have wanted... well maybe a Brick OVen pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment